ebook now available at NO CHARGE:
Doing-Good-Work-Matters(pdf will download)
This book is right for you if… (pdf will download)
While Will wrote the book for workers, it can be a useful tool for managers to take a step back and “listen” to the words of employees. He also provided inspirational tips for workers to make their daily lives better (tips I might add that can also help managers in their own lives).
It’s an easy and fast read, but nevertheless requires managers to suspend judgment and re-examine what they’ve accepted as fact.
Linda Gorchels, Author, Management Trainer, Consultant
What people have to say…
Simple and direct. This book should be in the hands so many workers, especially young people who are still trying to figure out how work fits into their lives… It’s about time that the people doing the work have someone talk to them. Construction Crew Member
I’m giving everyone at my business this book – it reminds me to be better and it reminds my workers that they have a reason to do good work. Office Worker
WOW! Just finished your book and it was sharp, hit the mark by not pulling punches and really gave a voice to thousands of workers who believe they are never heard or understood. I really liked the bulls-eye points, because they were simple and direct and gave me something I could do without trying to change anyone else. Librarian
Notes & Tools for Teachers/Trainers/Bosses
- A Note for Leaders of Great Companies(MS Word Document – compressed 10k – you may need to right click and “save as” to download file)
- Highly Recommended Notes to Tuck into Books(Ms Word Document – compressed 9k – you may need to right click and “save as” to download file)
- Just for Teachers & Trainers(PDF – 118k)
- Support Materials for Bosses/HR/Company Leaders(MS PowerPoint – compressed 33k – you may need to right click and “save as” to download file)
- Note on Management Behaviors & Styles(PDF 53k)